Church of Sant'Eulalia
The parish church’s existence was already documented in 1365, and the Aragonese dedicated it to their martyred Saint Eulalia of Barcelona. Undergoing various modifications until the 20th Century, the church contains some particularly interesting architectural features: the internal roof of the presbytery, the cross-vaulted nave and the richly coloured marble altars. Among the artistic works, of particular interest are the painting “Cena di Emmaus” (Dinner at Emmaus) by G. Marghinotti (1863) and “La cena del Signore” (the Lord’s Supper) by the local artist A. Caboni
(1858). The latter is a valuable canvas showing Leonardo da Vinci’s famous Last Supper.